Every person has his/her own way of preparing alongwith the books used but I would mention here the standard books recommended by most of seniors. The first 8 and the last 2 are must.
- Kaplan lecture notes of all the 7 subjects
- Kaplan Dvd Lectures
- Goljan Audio Lectures of Pathology + Goljan Pathology(very highly recommended)
- Kaplan Q bank
- USMLE world Q bank
- USMLERx Q bank
- First Aid Review
- First Aid Q& A
- Kaplan Q book
- BRS esp Physio.
- Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple (MRS)
- Hi-Yield(MCQs) Gross Anatomy, Embryo, Neuroanatomy recommended by few
- NBME Online Self-Assessment Exams
- UWorld Online Self-Assessment Exams
The standard recommendation for study is
- 1st read of Kaplan lecture notes with Kaplan Dvds
- 2nd Read Kaplan lecture notes with First Aid and Q banks.
- Practice as much MCQs as you(Kaplan Q bank, USMLE world Q bank, USMLERx Q bank)
- 3rd Read with First Aid revision and more practice of MCQs
- NBME, UWSA & other online MCQs practice
Different Individuals study in a different way with more and less number of reads but this is the basic and most widely recommended way.